Traditional Thai Wedding
Awaken to the sound of jovial drumbeats and the festive ‘Hae Khaan Maak’ parade as the groom escorts his bride from her chamber. Adorned in traditional Thai costumes and flower garlands, the couple ‘tie the knot' in front of the most senior members of each family, followed by blessings from Buddhist monks and well-wishers during the ‘Rod Nam Sang’ ceremony.
- Traditional Buddhist wedding ceremony including “Hae Khaan Maak”, “Pook Mue” and “Rod Nam Sang” ceremonies
- 5 Monks to conduct your wedding ceremony
- 5 food alms for the monks at wedding ceremony
- Roundtrip transportation for the monks
- Thai long drum parade
- Thai wedding equipment rental
- 1 wedding cake
- 1 love palm tree planting
- 2 Thai wedding garlands for the bride and groom
- 1 bouquet for the bride
- 1 corsage for the groom
- Deluxe floral decorations in all vicinities
- Sparkling wine breakfast
- Anantara wedding certificate
- Anantara wedding planner
- Complimentary upgrade for the bride and groom to an Garden View Suite for the wedding night
- Roundtrip transportation for bride and groom
Rates start from THB 97,777
|Photographer||THB 35,000 per 4 hours|
|Videographer||THB 35,000 per 4 hours|
|Duo Band||THB 29,000 per 4 hours|
|Trio Band||THB 35,000 per 4 hours|
|DJ with Equipment||THB 35,000 per 4 hours|
|Hair and make up stylist||THB 5,500 per person|
|Initials carved in ice||THB 6,000 per block|
|Ice carved in heart shape||THB 4,500 per block|
All rates are in THB and suject to 10% service charge and applicable 7% government tax.
Package is subject to availability, seasonal variations and change without notice.
All prices quoted are for organising wedding events in 2013-2014 only.